Masala Vada Air fried
• By Pranusha Chirumamilla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 151 kcal
Ingredients for Masala Vada Air fried
- › Chana dal 35 gms soak for 2 hrs
- › Chopped onions 2 tsp ginger 1/4 tsp Green chilli 1 cumin séeds 1/4 tsp curry leaves few cut into small pieces Dill leaves 2 tsp(optional) salt as per taste Oil 5gms
1. 1)Course grind the soaked chana dal 2) Into a bowl take that paste ,add finely chopped mentioned ingredients 3) Check the seasoning 4) Now preheat the air fryer at 400°f/200°c for 3 mins and grease with some oil 5) Take small amount of batter ,make into balls and press with 2 hands like Vada shape and do the same with remaining batter 6) place those vadas in air fryer ,brush some oil and set timer for 10 mins 7) Flip those vadas carefully after 5 mins and bake for another 5 mins 8) serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!