masala soya pulao
• By Shubham Rawat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 514 kcal
Ingredients for masala soya pulao
- › 50grams of rice 75grams of soya chunks 10g of ghee 1 small bayleaf 1 small cinnamon stick 1 onions 🧅 2/3 cloves Turneric powder Coriander 🌿 leaves for garnishing
1. 1. Rinse rice 2/3 times in water for 20mins 2. Rinse soya chunks in hot water for 15mins 3. After 15 mins soya chunks will be double in size , drain excess water and rinse to water to get rid of smell 4.Heat the pan with ghee 10g in it and lid over it Add slice onion and green chilli sauté until it turns. Transparent 5. Drain the excess water from soaked rice and add them in pan Add drained soya chunks and turmeric powder mix it very well and sautéed for couple of mins on medium flame 🔥 6.Add one spoon of salt and boil it over a medium flame 7.When it starts to boil reduce flame to low and cook covered for about 10 minutes do not open the lead in between as team will escape and rice will not come properly and become sticky 8.After 10 minutes turn off flame and keep it over hot stove top for at least 78 minutes now remove the lead and plug the cook rice with fork 9.Soya chunk Pulao is ready you can serve it in the bowl garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!