• By Bhumika Chawla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 6 kcal
Ingredients for Masala rice
- › Rice 30 gms
- › Onion 1/2
- › Tomato 3/4
- › Jeera
- › Green chilli widely chopped
- › Spices (haldi, red chilli powder, salt) as per taste
- › Oil 5 gms
1. 1. Heat some oil in a cooker, add jeera followed by onions and chopped green chilli ( chop it as per your preference, big pieces if you only want the flavour; small if you want it extra spicy). 2. Once the onion is cooked ( turned translucent), all haldi and red chilli powder as per your preference. 3. Let it cook for a few seconds and then add chopped tomatoes and salt. 4. Cook the tomatoes, once cooked, add washed rise. Mix it all well. 5. Then add water (double quantity than the rice). 6. Close the lid of your cooker and wait for 2 whistles. 7. After the second whistle, turn off your flame and let the rice sit in the cooker for a while. 8. Release the pressure from the cooker, open the lid and smell the magic. Serve and enjoy! PS: be generous with the spices ( haldi and red chilli powder) for max flavour. I add red chilli powder mostly for Color.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!