• By tanvi lathigra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 121 kcal
Ingredients for Masala khakhra
- › Plain khakhra
- › 1 cup dahi
- › 1 tablespoon sugar
- › 1 tablespoon green chutney
- › 1 tablespoon imli ki chutney
- › 1 cup veggies of your choice (corn, capsicum, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peas, cucumber or even paneer)
- › 1 cup sev
- › Salt and chaat masala
- › Handful of coriander
1. Take a bowl and mix curd and sugar nicely. You can also use powdered sugar if it is available. Dissolve the sugar completely.
2. Assemble the veggies and add salt and chat masala to it. Mix well.
3. Take 1 khakhra, spread the sweet curd on it. Add green chutney to this and spread well.
4. Next add veggies as toppings.
5. Add imli ki chutney on top.
6. Garnish with sev and coriander and serve!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!