Masala half fry omlette
• By Dr Prajakta Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 227 kcal
Ingredients for Masala half fry omlette
- › Eggs - 2
- › Onion- half
- › Tomato- half
- › Yellow bell pepper- half
- › Corn (optional) - 20 kernels
- › Mushroom (optional) - 4
- › Spices - Chilly powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, chaat masala
- › Salt - as per taste
- › Oil - 10 g
1. Take a pan and let it heat for about 1 min. Pour oil and add Onion, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, corn, mushroom and let it cook for about 3-5 mins.
2. Add spices to this mixture
3. Crack 2 eggs in pan and let it cook on side of the same pan meanwhile. Cook it for another 3-5 mins
4. Serve with roti, naan or rice for a delectable whole dish that will leave you asking for more.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!