Masala Chicken with rice
• By Harsh Magotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 274 kcal
Ingredients for Masala Chicken with rice
- › Chicken breast 150g
- › Tomato 50g
- › Onion 16g
- › Ghee 8g
- › Salt
- › Kashmiri Lal Mirch
- › Turmeric
- › Kasuri methi dry
- › Lemon juice
- › Ginger garlic paste
1. 1.Marinate chicken breast with lemon,salt,garlic ginger paste,red chilli and keep it in fridge overnight.this process I do in advance like for a week
2. 2.Heat ghee in a deep pan.Add jeera,onion purée and cook till onion turns golden brown.
3. 3.Meanwhile either grill or air fry the chicken breast.I did air fry at 200 for 12 min
4. 4.Add salt,kasuri methi,Lal Mirch and tomatoes and cook till ghee separates
5. 5.Add air fried chicken pieces in the pan and mix wekk
6. 6.add water as per gravy requirements and boil on high for 2 mins.
7. *macros for rice not included * Used 40g rice and 150g chicken for 1 meal 🥘
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!