Masala Chaach (Spiced Buttermilk)
• By Anuja Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 28 kcal
Ingredients for Masala Chaach (Spiced Buttermilk)
- › Curd 50gm
- › For the masala..take Dried mint leaves 1 table spoon, fennel seeds half tea spoon, black salt, himalayan salt ,cumin seeds tea spoon, black pepper 3-4
1. First we need to make masala for the chaach.. Heat a pan roast cumin seeds and fennel seeds together. When you smell the aroma from the masala switch off the flame. Let it cool down.
2. Pour all the masala ingredients in a chutney jar add salt and make a smooth powder of it. Now the masala is ready for the chaach. I prefer dried masala powder because it's easy to store and comes handy...whenever you want masala chaach all you need only curd.
3. Now in a big bowl pour curd and give it a whisk, add some water and masala, whisk it again.....
4. Masala chaach is ready. One can spice it up lil more with adding some green chilli to the chutney.. Cheers guys...Summers are approaching 😁😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!