• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 144 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Tango
- › Ripe Mango 200g
- › Chaat Masala
- › Roasted jeera
- › Black salt
- › Sweetener
- › Sparkling water
- › Ginger
- › Ice
- › Mint leaves
1. Put the mango directly on heat and roast, turning often for around 10-12 minutes until completely roasted. Let it cool down. Once cooled, remove the skin.
2. Then squeeze out the pulp and take out the seed. Put the pulp in a blender add Chaat masala, roasted jeera powder, black salt, sweetener and grated ginger. Blend it till it becomes purée. Now slowly add little sparkling water and blend it for few more minutes.
3. In a glass pour ice and then add the mango purée, fill the glass with sparkling water. Garnish with mango slice and mint leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!