Mango Oatmeal Porridge
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 352 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Oatmeal Porridge
- › Oats - 25gm
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Mangoes - 100gm
- › Egg- 2
- › Butter- 2gm
- › Chia seeds - a pinch
- › Zero calorie sweetener- as per the taste
1. Brush the skillet with butter and dry roast the oats until it’s golden brown.
2. Add milk and let it cook on low flame. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and add it to the skillet while continuously stirring and scraping it until egg is cooked.
3. Now make the puree out of mangoes and retain some for topping. Add the puree to the porridge and also add sweetener.
4. Top it with remaining mango slices and sprinkle chia seeds. Serve hot or chill as you like it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!