Mango Oatmeal poppers
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 66 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Oatmeal poppers
- › Oats (steel cut/rolled/normal) - 50gm
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Eggs - 2
- › Mango ripe - 100gm
- › Baking powder - 2 tsp
- › Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- › Sugarfree/stevia - as per the taste
- › Salt- a pinch
- › Butter - 5gm
- › Cashew- 10gm
- › Chia seeds - a pinch
1. In bowl, mix together oats, sugarfree, salt and baking powder and keep it aside.
2. Now, whisk milk and eggs together along with vanilla extract in another bowl.
3. Shift in the dry ingredients into wet one and mix it well so that there are no lumps
4. Fold in chopped cashews and small mango pieces. Top it with chia seeds. Grease the muffin tray with butter and pour in the mixture until it’s 3/4th of the rim.
5. Bake it until it’s golden brown or for about 20-25 minutes at 150deg C.
6. Take it off the oven, let it cool down and scrape of the sides using back of the spoon and enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!