• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 249 kcal
Ingredients for Mango mastani
- › Mango 300g
- › Milk 400g
- › Whipped cream 100g
- › Sweetener
1. Peel the mangoes and then dice them. Add the diced mangoes into a blender. Blend until smooth. Divide the mango purée in one bowl take 150g and in other take 100g.
2. In a blender glass take whipped cream and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form. Keep aside.
3. Take 150g mango purée add 50ml milk and sweetener according to your taste . Whisk it together. Now add this into the whipped cream and whisk it once again for couple of minutes. Pour it in a bowl and put it in glass chiller.
4. Now take remaining mango purée add milk and sweetener according to your taste ( Remember you had used sweetener for ice cream also) blend it.
5. Pour the mango milkshake into a glass add ice cream and garnish with few mango pieces and cherry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!