• By Ranjitha K
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 358 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Kalakand🥭
- › Paneer 50g
- › Mango Pulp 150g
- › Milk 100ml
- › Almonds 10g
- › Stevia 1 spoon
1. Grate the Paneer.
2. Take a Mango pulp blend smoothly.
3. Take a pan boil the milk once milk start to boil.
4. Add blended mango pulp, grated paneer, stevia stir all the ingredients on a medium flame till it gets thicken consistency.
5. Pour this in a greased mould and allow to set the kalakand for couple of hours.
6. Garnishing with almonds.
7. After set our delicious kalakand is ready to eat🥭😋😋😋😋👌 .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!