• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 52 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Frooti
- › Mango 300g
- › Sweetener
- › Lemon
- › Water 4 to 5 cups
1. Take one cup water add sweetener and bring it to boil. Keep this aside.
2. Rinse and get your mangoes and then peel off the skin, chop them and measure.I used alphonso mangoes. Meanwhile Boil rest of water.Add mango let it cook. Cook until they turn soft it may take some 5-7 mins. Switch off add lemon juice and set aside to cool. Now using a strainer take the pieces alone,reserving the water. Transfer to mixer jar. Blend to a fine puree. Transfer the puree mixing bowl.Now add the sweetener syrup make sure its cooled down completely. Now add the reserved water. Mix well.Add 1/2 cup water if it is too thick. Strain it so it becomes smooth.
3. Yummy mango frooti ready! Chill it and Serve! IIFYM then instead of sweetener use sugar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!