Malpua Rabri Sandwich
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 258 kcal
Ingredients for Malpua Rabri Sandwich
- › White Flour 60g
- › Milk 400ml
- › Almond 2pc
- › Stevia
- › Cardamom powder
- › Fennel powder
- › Water
1. In a bowl take maida add maida, fennel powder, cardamom powder, stevia and water. Mix all the ingredients and make a thick batter. Keep aside
2. In a saucepan take water add cardamom powder and stevia boil till it reduces to half. Let it cool down.
3. In a pot take milk boil it on high heat. Once milk is boil add cardamom powder and stevia and boil the milk till it becomes thick in consistency.
4. Take a non stick pan and just apply ghee with help of a brush. Add the mixture on to the pan, cover and cook till it becomes firm. One by one do the same thing. Now put them in air fryer and fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Now take each piece of Malpua and dip it in stevia syrup.
6. Take a piece of Malpua add Rabri and cover with another piece and again add Rabri and garnish with a piece of finely chopped almond.
7. I used kaju just for plating. Macros mentioned per sandwich.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!