Malai Paneer/ Creamy Paneer
• By Kankana Borah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 302 kcal
Ingredients for Malai Paneer/ Creamy Paneer
- › Paneer- 50gms Milk- 100 gms onion- 50-70gms (1 medium) ginger garlic paste- 1/2 tsp M**** masala magic- 1/4th tsp Turmeric- 1/4th tsp chilli powder (optimal) for colour- 1/4th tsp oil- 8gms dried chilli- 1 mustard seeds- 1/4th tsp salt- according to taste
1. Add oil in a hot pan. Add dried chilli and mustard seeds. Fry for a bit and then add chopped onion and fry until brown. Add ginger garlic paste and turmeric and mix until raw smell goes Add salt and M**** masala magic and mix. You can add Kashmiri chilli powder or chillis if you want. Then add Paneer and mix for half a min abd and close the lid. Open lid and mix then mash paneer with a fork or masher. Mix for half a min and then add milk. Mix and mix in medium flame and don't let milk catch the bottom. Check salt add if required. sprinkle coriander leaves. and Your Malaidaar Paneer is done ☑️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!