• By Ritika agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 448 kcal
Ingredients for Malai Kofta
- › Paneer 100gms
- › Potato 100gms
- › Cashews 15gms
- › Butter 5gms
- › Amul fresh cream 10gms
- › Onion 1 medium size
- › Tomato 2 medium size
- › Ginger
- › Garlic
- › Green chillies
- › Coriander leaves
- › Turmeric powder
- › Chilli powder
- › Coriander powder
- › Bay leaf
- › Cinnamon stick
- › Cloves 2
- › Cardamom 2
- › Cumin seeds
1. Step 1- Take a pan add butter. Then add bay leaf, cumin seeds, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick. Then add chopped onions and fry for 2-3 mins just until it turns translucent and then add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2mins and then add tomatoes and cashews. Then add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder. Add half cup water and let it cook for 5mins. Turn off the stove and let it cool down.
2. Step 2- Meanwhile make the koftas, take mashed paneer and mashed boiled potato, add chopped ginger and green chillies also add coriander leaves and salt as per taste. You can also add some crushed cashews. Make balls out of the mixture and put it in the air fryer for 20mins at 180c.
3. Step 3- Blend the mixture (step 1) to smooth paste. Add the paste to the pan and add water and give it a boil. Then add kasuri methi and fresh cream and turn off.
4. While serving place the kofta and put the gravy on it. Taddaaa!!! It’s ready enjoy with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!