Malabar Spinach Prawns
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 206 kcal
Ingredients for Malabar Spinach Prawns
- › 1. Prawns 100 gm
- › 2. Malabar Spinach one bunch
- › 3. potato 50 gm
- › 4. red pumpkin 50 gm
- › 5. Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon.
- › 6. Green chilli 2
- › 7. Salt, turmeric as per taste
- › 8. Spices black jeera, mustard whole, bay leaf, fenugreek seed, cumin seed
- › 9. onion 1 pc
- › 10. Tomato 1 pc
- › 11. Mustard oil 10 gm
1. 1. Wash and clean the prawns. Marinate them with salt and turmeric and keep aside.
2. 2. Wash Malabar spinach several times under running water and cut the stems into long strips.
3. 3. Peel the potato and pumpkin and cut them in medium pieces.
4. 4. Cut onion and tomato roughly
5. 5. Heat mustard oil in a pan and add prawns. Stir for 2 min and strain them.
6. 6. In the same oil add potato and stir fry with a little turmeric and remove when they turn golden. Temper the same oil with whole spices, green chilli and bay leaf.
7. 7. Add onion and fry followed by chopped Tomato
8. 8. Now add the ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell of the vegetables ooze out
9. 9. Add the potato and pumpkin and rest of the spices and cook. Add the spinach and give a thorough mix. Cover and cook.
10. 10. Once done cooking the vegetables add the fried prawns at the end and cook for 5 minutes more.
11. 11. Serve with hot rice and daal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!