• By Rinku Kumari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Makhana Pudding
- › 1. Makhana (fox nut or lotus seed) 35 g 2. Milk (toned) 250 mL 3. Pistachios 5 g (optional) 4. Almonds 5 g (optional) 5. Cardamom powder 2.5 g 6. Stevia as per taste
1. Take a nonstick pan, make it little hot on medium flame.
2. Roast makhana in the pan till it becomes light brown.
3. Cursh 2/3 portion of that and keep it aside.
4. Now put already boiled milk on mediium flame in a thick base pan, pour the crushed makhana and whole one together. Bring that mixture to boil and keep it on the flame for 10 min till the mixture becomes little thick.
5. Garnish that with finely chopped almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder.
6. Add stevia or sugar (if that is in your macros)
7. You can enjoy this post meals and if you want it to be high protein dessert, can add 1/2 to 1 scoop of unflavored whey.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!