Maharashtrian thali in diet
• By Dr Prajakta Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Maharashtrian thali in diet
- › 1. Wheat flour 80 g ( 2 roti)
- › 2. Toor dal - 30 grams
- › 3. Vegetable - Gavar chya senga/ Cluster bean
- › 4. Onion pakoda
1. 1. 80 grams flour is taken to make roti. No need to apply oil/ ghee on it.
2. 2. Dal is prepared traditionally with tadka. Pressure cook the dal and use Oil, Jeera, Garlic, chillies for tadka.
3. 3. To make cluster bean(Gavar) - Take oil, chopped chilly, salt and cook it for 15-20 mins.
4. 4. For onion pakoda - Use Airfrier. Chop onion and dip it in besan batter and keep it in air frier for 15 mins at 200 degree.
5. Here is your maharashtrian thali ready in your macros. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!