MADRAS PRAWN THOKKU
• By Prasanth R
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 279 kcal
Ingredients for MADRAS PRAWN THOKKU
- › Prawn (200gm)
- › Onion (150gm)
- › Tomato(50gm)
- › Cooking medium - oil/ghee/butter (10gm)
1. Heat oil in a pan, and temper with cumin seeds & curry leaves.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and finely chopped onion(150gm) sauté till it turns golden brown .
3. Add tomatoes(70gm) and sauté until it is cooked
4. Now add dry masalas, chilli & coriander powder, pepper powder and turmeric powder, cook till oil separates.
5. Finally, add prawns and cook for 3mins. Turn off heat and let it sit. Now garnish with chopped coriander leaves and ENJOY!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!