Mackerel (Bangda) Curry Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 658 kcal
Ingredients for Mackerel (Bangda) Curry Rice
- › Mackerel 150 gm
- › Coconut oil 10 gm
- › Onion 1 medium
- › Tomato 1 large ripe
- › Ginger Parlic paste 1 table spoon
- › Green Chilli 2
- › Spices 1 teaspoon each (red chilli powder,jeera powder,turmeric,corainder powder)
- › Rice 80 gm
- › coconut milk 50 gm
- › tamarind pulp 1 teaspoon
1. Add oil to a pan and add onions and cook until brown
2. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 mins
3. Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook for 5-7 mins
4. Add spices mentioned above and Mackerel & cook for 5-7 min approx.
5. Add 150 ml water and cover the lid and cook for 5 mins. Add Coconut milk and Tamarind pulp and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Garnish with corainder and serve with steamed rice!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!