Low Carb Soya Ladoo
• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 1032 kcal
Ingredients for Low Carb Soya Ladoo
- › Low Carb Soya Ladoos Low carb flour 100 gms Defatted soya flour 100 gms Ghee 20 gms Honey 35 gms Water 80-100 ml Roasted Foxnuts 10 gms Roasted Almonds 10 gms Roasted Cashews 10 gms A pinch of Cardamom Powder
1. Step 1 : Roast Fox nuts, Almonds & Cashews in a pan. Crush them to grainy powder and keep aside. Step 2 : Take ghee in a pan. Add qontyt low carb flour & qontyt defatted soya flour. Roast well till golden brown. Step 3 : Take another pan with water. Add honey. Bring to a boil. Add a pinch of Cardamom Powder. Step 4 : Add honey syrup to golden brown flour mixture. Switch off the flame. Add nuts and mix well. Step 5 : Allow the mixture to cool a bit and mould into medium sized balls. Makes 12-15 balls for those sugary pangs. Tips : 1) Strain honey syrup while adding to flour mixture. 2) Make Laddoos when mixture is still warm 3) If mixture feels dry while binding we can add little water. 4) Sweetness is as per our choice. Honey can be replaced with melted jaggery or sugar. 5) Water can be replaced with milk.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!