Low carb, high protein Pan-Cakes 💪🏻🦁
• By Shubham Audichya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 369 kcal
Ingredients for Low carb, high protein Pan-Cakes 💪🏻🦁
- › 4 Egg Whites
- › 1 Whole Egg
- › 10gm Cashews
- › 5gm Ghee/Butter/Oil
- › 5gm Baking Powder
- › Cocoa Powder (for the sprinkle)
- › Cinnamon (for the sprinkle)
- › 4gm Stevia
- › 1 Scoop Whey
- › Pinch of salt
1. In a vessel, measure and mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk 4 egg whites and 1 Whole egg, Stevia and a pinch of salt.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the eggs, mix well
4. In a pan, on medium flame, heat butter/oil/ghee. Add the mixture, and cover it with a lid. Check for bubbles on top, that means it's ready to be flipped! Flip and cook for another 30 seconds. Voila! ⚡ Serve it by sprinkling cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, and a dash of salt & stevia powder. Garnish with cashews. (You can add cashews in the eggs before cooking too, but I prefer to sprinkle on top, looks pretty 😁) You can make either a single pancake, but it might need time. I made it in batches of 3. You can try making 2 with the quantity of ingredients mentioned. Try and do comment if it was worth it! Cheers!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!