Low Carb Dosa
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 469 kcal
Ingredients for Low Carb Dosa
- › Almond flour: 40 gm
- › Coconut milk: 60 ml
- › Grated mozzarella cheese: 30 gm
- › Ghee: 10 ml
- › Salt, cumin powder and asafoetida: A pinch
1. 1. Mix all the ingredients to a batter-like consistency.
2. 2. Heat the pan and add ghee to it. Pour half the dosa batter on it and spread it by moving the pan in circular motions on a slow flame.
3. 3. Once the bottom turns brown and the sides begin to scrape from the pan, your dosa is ready.
4. 4. Fold it and take it out of pan. Its ready to eat. Serve with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!