Lotus stem crispes
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 113 kcal
Ingredients for Lotus stem crispes
- › Lotus stem/root 90gms (cleaned well and cut)
- › Olive oil 5ml
- › Chilli powder
- › Salt
1. Peel the Lotus stem and cut into small circles. Immerse them in salt water for 5mins. Use a ear bud to clean if any mud in the holes. Cleaning them is a time taking task.
2. Put them in boiling water with salt and cook al dente.
3. Take them out and wipe out the moisture.
4. In a bowl, add olive oil , salt and chilli powder and mix.
5. Toss the cooked Lotus stem in oil mixture and coat well.
6. Fry them in an airfryer at 180C for 6-7mins.
7. P.S. my trial to make a different recipe didn't work well. Will try next time again!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!