• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 458 kcal
Ingredients for Lockdown Pizza
- › Wheat Flour - 50 g
- › Oil -7.5 g
- › Curd - 40 g
- › Onion - 50 g
- › Tomato - 100 g
- › Toppings as per your choice. If you are using any topic like mashroom, you need to sauté it before using it as a topping
- › Salt
- › Oregano
- › Chilli Flakes
- › Chopped garlic a tsp or as per your choice
- › Baking soda and powder - 1/4 tsp each
- › Cheese - 40 g
1. Mix baking soda and powder in 5 g oil. Now mix it with flour, curd , salt and water to make very soft dough. Let it rest while we make our sauce and chop veggies
2. Sauce: We will use this amount of sauce for 2-3 pizzas Heat 5 g oil and garlic to it. Sauté it for 30 sec and add fine chopped onions to it. Add fine chopped tomatoes when onions are light golden brown.Add salt, oregano and chilli flakes and let it cook with a lid on for about 5-6 min. Once tomatoes are cooked properly, grind it to coarse paste
3. Heat an pan and flatten the dough using your finger upto the required thickness.
4. Transfer this flattened dough to the heated pan. Turn the flame to low. Flip it to other side once you see the bubbles.
5. Add sauce , toppings and cheese.and let it cooked for 10-12 min at low flame. Please note if you pan base is very light, place in on a hot tawa
6. You know your pizza is done when you see a crispy base.
7. Sprinkle some oregano and enjoy your pizza 🍕
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!