Lobster Tail in Banana Leaf Wrap
• By Abhilash Mukundan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:50 Minutes 259 kcal
Ingredients for Lobster Tail in Banana Leaf Wrap
- › Shelled Lobster Tail - 1 piece Pink Perch - 100g Shallots - 4 to 5 pieces Ginger - 25g Garlic - 20g Tomato - 1 medium Green Chillies - 2 to 3 Pepper Powder - Chilly Powder Lemon Juice Turmeric Powder - Oil - 20g Banana Leaf - 2 piece
1. Wash the lobster and cut it the middle so that the flesh is visible. Marinate with turmeric, chilly, pepper and salt and lemon juice. Similarly clean the fish and make small cuts and marinate with above ingredients.
2. Shallow fry both in a pan for about 5 to 6 mins each side and keep it aside.
3. Cut the shallots, chillies, ginger, garlic and put it in same pan and mix it well until its translucent and add chilly, turmeric, pepper and salt...add the tomatoes sliced into the mix and make it semi solid. check the salt and add if req.
4. Take some banana leaves and make it flexible by placing over heat so that it can be twisted and closed easily.
5. Place the banana leaf on a platter/some flat surfaceand add some masala mix prepared above and add Lobster tail on top and again add some masala. wrap the banana leaf and use some threads to tie it nicely.
6. Similarly execute the same process for Pink Perch as well.
7. Place both wrapped ones in the same pan and close it with a lid and allow to cook for 5 to 10 mins each side in low flame.
8. Take the cooked dish and allow it to cool slightly and Enjoyy...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!