Lobhiya (Black Eyed Peas) & Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 583 kcal
Ingredients for Lobhiya (Black Eyed Peas) & Rice
- › Lobhiya 100 gm
- › Rice 60 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › onion 1 medium
- › tomato 1 medium
- › green chilli 1
- › salt,turmeric,jeera,heeng,corainder powder,chilli powder,garam masala
1. Soak Lobhiya in water for 8-10 hours (overnight)
2. Add salt,turmeric powder,corainder powder,chilli powder & Boil Lobhiya in a pressure cooker for around 3 whistles on high flames and 1 on low flame.
3. Prepare tadka separately using chopped onions,tomatoes,garlic and green chilli
4. Add ghee to a pan and add jeera and heeng followed by onions,garlic,tomatoes and green chillies. Cook for 10-15 minutes until the ingredients are well cooked. Add spices as per taste.
5. Add above tadka to the Boiled Lobhiya,cover the lid and cook in low flame for 1 whistle. Add corainder and serve with steamed rice Tip- Take half bowl Lobhiya,mash it and mix again in the cooker for consistency.
6. Serve with Steamed rice and veggies
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!