Litti! With Tomato Chutney!!
• By Amrita Bhatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 918 kcal
Ingredients for Litti! With Tomato Chutney!!
- › Wheat flour 108gm Sattu 75gm Ghee 20gm Salt Ajwain Baking Powder 1/2 tsp Black Salt Onion 100gm Garlic 1 whole Tomato 100gm Green chilly 1 Red chilly powder Water for binding Lemon Juice 2tsp
1. For dough, take wheat flour, add salt, black Salt, ajwain, 5gm ghee, 1/2 tsp baking powder, make a dough using water and keep aside for few mins. For the stuffing, Take sattu in a bowl, add chopped onion, green chilly, garlic, salt, black Salt, red chilly powder, ajwain, lemon juice, 5gm ghee and some water for binding. Now make small Puris and put sattu mix and make small balls. Airfry them for 10mins. Put melted 10gm ghee on the cooked littis. For chutney, take 100gm tomato and boil it. Mash the boiled tomato, add chopped onion, garlic and green chilli. Add salt, red chilly powder to it. And they are ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!