• By Anita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 780 kcal
Ingredients for lessoilpaneerbiryani
- › Rice : 100 gms (soak it for 20 mins) Paneer : 50 gms Potato : 100 gms Pea : 50 gms Cumin seeds : 1 tbsp Clove : 5 Black pepper : 5 Salt : Acc to taste Red chilli powder: 1.5 tbsp Turmeric powder : 1 tbsp Coriander powder: 1/2 tbsp Garam masala powder : 2 tbsp Oil : 10 ml Ginger garlic paste : 2 tbsp Onion : 1 small
1. Take a cooker Add oil , heat, add cumin seeds , black pepper, clove Cook for 2 mins. Add onion, sauté till golden brown , add ginger garlic paste, add 40 ml water. Cook for 5-7 mins Add potato, pea , paneer. Cook for 5 mins. Now add dry masala by making paste with 10 ml water. Allow to cook for next 2-3 mins. Now add soaked rice in cooker. Add 200 ml water in it. Add garam masala powder , give it a stir. Take 2 whistles. Allow pressure to settle down on it’s own. Dish is ready to serve . :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!