Lenthil soya wheat dal dhokli
• By Kiran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 608 kcal
Ingredients for Lenthil soya wheat dal dhokli
- › 40gm red lenthil (you can use any lenthil)
- › 60gm Wheat flour
- › 40gm Soya chukns
- › cumin seeds
- › garlic paste
- › half onion, half tomato
- › curry leaves
- › turmaric, salt
- › red chilli powder
1. Step1: Soak lenthil for 1hr. Grind soya chukns(make a fine powder) and add it into wheat flour and make usual chapati dough
2. Step2: In pan add 10g oil add cumin seeds, curry leaves, garlic paste, tomato, onion cook for 2min then add red chilli powder,turmaric, salt and add 1 glass of water
3. Step3: Make a chapati/roti from that dough and cut it in small pieces and once water start boiling add those chapti/roti pieces into that
4. Step4: Cook for 10-15 min until pieces cooked properly, stir in between so that pieces should stick at bottom or together and then add coriander if you like.
5. Step5: Have your healthy meal with pride.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!