• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 447 kcal
Ingredients for lemon rice
- › rice boiled 3 cups urad dal 1 teaspoon chana dal 1 teaspoon masoor dal 1 teaspoon toor dal/arhar dal) 1 teaspoon Lemon juice 2 tablespoons Ghee 2 tablespoons Fenugreek seeds (methi dana) a pinch Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon Dried red chillies cut into ½ inch pieces 3 Curry leaves 8-10 Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 2 Peanuts fried , 2 tablespoons + for garnish Scraped coconut fresh 2 tablespoons
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, split black gram, split Bengal gram, split red lentils, split pigeon peas and asafoetida. Mix well and sauté till the grams change colour. Add dried red chillies and curry leaves and sauté for 30 seconds. Add Turmeric Powder and mix well. Add rice and mix till well combined. Add salt, coriander leaves, fried peanuts and lemon juice and mix well, cook for 1 minute. Transfer the rice into a serving plate, garnish with coconut, fried peanuts and coriander sprig. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!