Lemon garlic fish with potatoes and peas
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 333 kcal
Ingredients for Lemon garlic fish with potatoes and peas
- › 150g basa fish
- › 100g potatoes (boiled)
- › 30g frozen green peas
- › 15g olive oil
- › 2-3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- › 1/2 spoon chilly flakes
- › 1tsp lemon juice
- › salt to taste
- › 1/3 tsp jeera
- › 1green chilli
- › Pinch of turmeric powder
- › Chopped coriander leaves
- › Pinch of hing
- › Salt to taste
1. Marinate the fish in lemon juice, minced garlic, chilliy flakes and salt for 30 minutes.
2. Take a non-stick pan and add 5g olive oil. To this add marinated fish. Cook it at low to medium flame until it gets golden brown. It will take about 8-10 minutes. Once fish gets cooked keep it aside.
3. In the same pan add green peas and sprinkle some salt. Just saute it for 3-5 minutes. Keep it aside.
4. Now in the same pan add 10g olive oil, once oil gets hot add jera, hing and green chillies. Saute this well.
5. Now add boiled potatoes and a pinch of turmeric powder.
6. Fry potatoes untill it gets golden crust and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
7. Plate everything together and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!