Layered Paneer Cubes
• By Prachi Shukla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 563 kcal
Ingredients for Layered Paneer Cubes
- › Paneer 150 gms.
- › Tomatoes 20 gms.
- › Garlic cloves 5 gms.
- › Whole red chillies 1 gm.
- › curry leaves 1 gm.
- › mint leaves 5 gms.
- › whole green chillies 5 gms.
- › coriander chopped 15 gms.
- › Red chilli powder 1/5 teaspoon
- › turmeric powder 1/5 teaspoon
- › coriander seeds 2 gms.
- › cumin seeds 2 gms.
- › amul processed cheese 10 gms.
- › olive oil 5 gms.
- › salt to taste
1. Blanch tomatoes and peel off the skin and keep it aside. Take one gm. of oil in a pan. Add garlic cloves and whole red chillies. saute till it turns golden brown. Add red chilli powder and salt to it. Mix peeled tomatoes and above garlic mixture and blend it without using water to make red paste.
2. In same pan take 1 gm. oil. Add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, whole green chillies and saute for a while. take coriander leaves, mint leaves and above coriander seeds mixture in a blender, add salt, add little water and make green paste.
3. Steam paneer block in oven at 150 degree celcius for 12-15 min.
4. Cut 3 slices horizontally from the block. Take one slice and spread red paste on it. Put another slice on the top of it. Now apply green paste on its top. Make a layer of grated cheese on green paste layer. Now put third slice of paneer to form the top most layer.
5. Take rest of the oil in pan and put this layered paneer block and cook from both the sides.
6. Cht the whole block into 4 equal pieces and serve immediately.
7. #week2 #challenge #MealPrep1 #Paneer
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!