• By Payal Makodiya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 189 kcal
Ingredients for Lauki kheer
- › 200 ml milk
- › 50gm lauki (bottle gourd) grated
- › 5gm ghee
- › 3 almonds (chopped)
- › Sugar free as per your taste
1. In a small pan heat ghee.
2. Add grated lauki and sauté it for 5 mins.
3. Now add milk , chopped almonds and sugar free and allow it to cook for 10 mins on low flame.
4. Allow it to cool down and have it yummy guilt free kheer
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!