Lasooni palak egg curry
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 223 kcal
Ingredients for Lasooni palak egg curry
- › Blanched & pureed spinach 150gm
- › Tomato 10gm
- › Butter 5 gms
- › Garlic 5gms
- › Home made curd 10gms
- › Boiled eggs 2 pc
- › Onion 10gms
1. Chop spinach, Blanch them in hot water and make puree.
2. In a pan, put butter, cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Add chopped onions, garlic and tomato.
3. Fry these in low heat. Add spinach puree and add water as required.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, garam masala as per taste
5. Once cooked, add whole boiled eggs and curd. Cook till color changes and masala is cooked.
6. Add little ghee on top if required (add in macros). Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!