Lasagna- Easy and tasty Breakfast recipe from scratch.
• By Dr Prajakta Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 911 kcal
Ingredients for Lasagna- Easy and tasty Breakfast recipe from scratch.
- › Wheat flour
- › Multi purpose flour
- › Soya flour
- › Baking soda
- › Salt and Water
- › Vegetables- Onion, Tomatoes, Carrot, Capsicum, french beans, spinach.
- › Herbs and spices- Ginger garlic, Black pepper, Chilly flakes, Oregano.
- › 3 whole eggs and 2 egg whites
- › 3 cheese slices or 75 g mozeralla cheese
1. 1. Use all flours to roll down thin sheets of lasagna. Yes! It can be made at home. No need to buy it from anywhere. Sheets should be super thin and transparent. Add salt, water and baking powder to it while making the dough. Dry it for 20-30 mins 2. Chop all the vegetables and sort them in Ginger garlic paste and other herbs and spices 3. Prepare a sauce using Tomato and onion puris. and fry then in oil till nicely cooked. 4. Now in a pan/ try assemble all the above ingredients step by step 5. Put the lasagna sheets Add sauses on top of it. Add all the vegetables Some herbs and spices acc to your taste Add the raw Whole egg and Cheese on top of it. And you are done with 1st layer. 6. Hold on! We are going to make 3 layers of it. Again repeat the assembling process and make 3 layers of it. 7. Now if your using pan, keep it on gas low flame for about 20-25 mins till cheese starts melting and changes the colour from white to brown. If your baking in oven then you need to cover it with foil to avoid drying if above layer. Heat it for 30-40 mins at 375* F. 8. Remove it from the pan/oven. Let it cool down a bit, cut into desired pieces and enjoy your dish! Trust me you’ll not stop eating it. 🤪
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!