• By Lipika dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 486 kcal
Ingredients for Lahori Chicken
- › Chicken 200g Ginger- Garlic Green Chilli paste 2 tsp Thick Curd 50g White Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp Chicken Masala 1/2 tsp Onion 1 small, ground to paste Salt to taste Kasoori Methi 3 tsp Oil 20 g Unsweetened Almond Milk or Fresh Cream 20 ml
1. 1) Marinate chicken for two hours or overnight in curd, salt, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, chicken masala and white pepper powder. 2) Heat oil in a wok, add onion paste and fry till it turns pink. 3) Add marinated chicken, mix well, cover and cook on slow flame till fat separates. 4) Add left over marinade and kasoori methi, saute till the chicken is well coated with masala and moisture evaporates. 5) Add enough water and adjust salt. Bring it to boil. Simmer and cook till the chicken turns tender. 6) Once the chicken looks cooked, add fresh cream(you can also use unsweetened almond milk to make it healthier) and bring it to boil again. 7) Garnish with kasoori methi and serve hot with plain rice or chapathi.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!