Kumro Sheddho (Mashed pumpkin)
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 130 kcal
Ingredients for Kumro Sheddho (Mashed pumpkin)
- › 200 gm pumpkin peeled and deseeded
- › 10gm mustard oil
- › sliced onion and chopped green chilli as per liking
- › salt to taste
1. Pressure cook pumpkin with salt and enough water on high heat for 5 whistles. turn off flame. let the pressure cooker cool down i.e. let all the pressure get released. open the pressure cooker and then strain the pumpkin.
2. In a bowl, take mustard oil, onion, green chilli, salt to taste and boiled pumpkin. mash with a spoon and mix.
3. enjoy with hot steamed rice!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!