Korean Cinnamon-Ginger Punch (Sujeonggwa)
• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:05 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Korean Cinnamon-Ginger Punch (Sujeonggwa)
- › Cinnamon - 2 sticks
- › Ginger - 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- › Water - 8 cups
- › Stevia (as per your taste)
1. In two different vessel boil 4 cups of water each with ginger and cinnamon seperately on a high flame.
2. Once it is boiled let it simmer for 1 hour on a low flame. Cover it with a lid.
3. Strain and mix them together.
4. Add stevia and boil it for another five minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!