Kolkata style Egg Roll ( with wheat roti)
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 329 kcal
Ingredients for Kolkata style Egg Roll ( with wheat roti)
- › 2 Whole Eggs 40 gm Atta 5 gm extra virgin olive oil Sliced onion as per taste Sliced Cucumber as per taste Lemon juice as per taste 10 g Hayat Tomato Ketchup 4 g Chings Green Chilli Sauce
1. 1. Make a medium size medium thickness roti. 2. In a bowl, beat 2 eggs well with salt to taste. 3. Heat pan, add oil and once little heated, add the eggs. 4. Make an Omelette. Keep flame low. 5. Once Omelette is lightly fried, lay the roti over the Omelette and flip over. Cook for 15 seconds more. 6. Take out on a plate. Add sliced onion, sliced cucumber, squeeze some lemon juice. 7. Add tomato ketchup 10 g and green chilli sauce 4 g. ( The quantities I used amount to 12.8 calories which are not included in total calories above). 8. Make an egg roll and ENJOY!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!