Kidney Beans Salad ( Rajma Salad)
• By Yogita Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:0020 Minutes 852 kcal
Ingredients for Kidney Beans Salad ( Rajma Salad)
- › Kidney Beans(Rajma) - 150 gms
- › Onion + Tomato - 150 gms
- › Cucumber - 100 gms
- › Coriander Leaves
- › Lemon Juice -1 tablespoon
- › Salt - as per taste
- › Herbs - Chilli flakes, Oregani
- › Chopped Paneer - 100 gms
1. 1. Dip the kidney beans/rajma in water overnight and boil in a cooker by adding salt for 4 to 5 whistles.
2. 2. Chop all the veggies.
3. 3. Drain extra water from kidney beans and all chopped paneer, chopped veggies, lemon juice, salt and coriander leaves.
4. 4. Enjoy your Kidney Beans Salad ( it serves 3 people)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!