• By Namrata Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 539 kcal
Ingredients for khichdi ❤️
- › Raw Rice-70 gm
- › Raw Dal any - 60gm
- › Ghee - 10 gm
- › Veggies - 200 gm ( broccoli, carrot, onion, capsicum etc)
- › Green chille - 2 nos
- › Coriander to garnish the dish.
- › Turmeric powder - as required
- › Other masalas - optional
- › Salt - Swadanusar 😋
1. Mix dal and rice in a bowl and wash them in water. Drain the water and leave the mixture aside.
2. Place the cooker on gas and heat it.
3. put ghee as directed in the ingredients
4. Add some cumin seeds to it.
5. Add green chille, curry leaves.
6. Add onion and other veggies and stir till it gets a lil brown.
7. Add the mixture of raw rice and raw dal and stir it completely.
8. Add water by measuring.
9. Add salt as required. And stir it.
10. Close the lid of cooker and cook the khichdi for 4 whistle of cooker.
11. Once the pressure of the cooker is released. Open the lid carefully and serve the khichdi hot with some raita or plain yogurt or ghee. According to your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!