Khatta palak chutney
• By Sandhya raaga
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 16 kcal
Ingredients for Khatta palak chutney
- › khatta palak
- › tomatoes 100gms
- › green chillies as per taste
- › garlic cloves 8 to 9
- › salt
1. Today it's time for some green's, let's sort it 😉 I make this chutney n store it in fridge. It lasts for more than a week. Only macros for tomatoes to be counted. Tomatoes 100gms - 16calories - 4carbs Khatta Palak Chutney. (We call it Chukka kura in Telugu) U can have this soya roti, chapathi, rice flour roti, plain rice or colour rice. 😋 Just cut the leafs n thin stems ,add 100gms tomatoes, green chillies as per ur taste. Fry them on low flame. Let it cool. Now add fried green chillies, salt n garlic to the mixie jar n blend. No water required. Lastly add fried tomatoes n leaf. Blend once. Store in an air tight box in fridge.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!