• By Meenakshi verma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for khandavi
- › Besan 40gm
- › curd 40gm
- › salt 1/2 tsp
- › turmeric 1/4tsp
- › hing 1/8tsp
- › curry leafs or methi leafs
- › green chili paste 1/4tsp
- › 2gm ghee(optional but I have included in macros)
- › water 100ml
1. sieve besan add water to the curd n make butter milk add this to besan by stirring it well add salt, green chili,hing,and all.masala n stir no lumps should be there sieve the batter one again if lumps are there put this batter in a pan n cook on low flame till it gets some dry like thick paste put this on the back of plate n spread it thin wait for 5 min n cut in strips n roll that strips serve it with green coriander.
2. if u have ghee left put red chili n hing tadka over it
3. if u are bored of eating dal every day you can have this in place of 40 gm dal
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!