• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 217 kcal
Ingredients for Keto pretzel
- › 100gm Pre shredded mozzarella cheese
- › 20gm cream cheese
- › 1 Egg
- › 1/4 Baking powder
- › 80g Almond flour add 2 extra 2tbsp if using ground almonds/almond meal
- › pinch of salt
1. Melt the mozzarella in microwave for 1 min.add cream cheese.
2. Add the egg to the warm dough and stir until combined.
3. Add the almond flour,salt and baking powder and stir until combined. You should end up with a big mozzarella ball that looks just like dough.
4. Pinch off a piece of dough and stretch/roll it in your hands until it is about 20 cm long. If the dough is too sticky, you can try oiling your hands.
5. Form it into a pretzel shape and place on a baking sheet. My dough made 8-10 pretzels.
6. Preheat the oven to 180c for 5 mins.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned. You might want to rotate the baking sheet half way through
8. Serve hot with caramel sauce or cheesy dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!