• By Mona Rai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 255 kcal
Ingredients for keto pizza
- › tomato
- › cauliflower
- › capsicum
- › mushroom
- › olives
- › egg
- › garlic
- › cottage cheese
- › oregano herbs
- › ghee
- › red chilli flakes
- › salt
- › black pepper
- › onion
- › babycorn
1. make puree of tomatoes and saute it in a pan with ghee, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and chilli flakes. after that let it cool
2. take a cauliflower, soak in salt water for 10-15 min. then cut all the florets and blend it in a jar. drain extra water by squeezing it.
3. in a bowl, mix 1 egg, the blended cauliflower, oregano, salt, pepper, cottage cheese.
4. in a baking ng tray, place foil or butter paper, brush a little ghee and spread this mixture in a shape of pizza base.
5. preheat the oven and bake it at 180degree for 10-12min.
6. let it cool and spread the tomato sauce and sprinkle, onion, capsicum, olives, mushroom, babycorn, grated cottage cheese.
7. bake it again for 2-3min and serve hot with oregano and chilli flakes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!