• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 60 kcal
Ingredients for Coconut Cookies
- › Coconut flour 100g
- › Peanut Butter 124g
- › Ghee 23g
- › Stevia
- › Vanilla essence (optional)
- › Coffee powder (optional)
- › Dark coco powder (optional)
1. In a microwave safe dish, melt ghee or butter. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add stevia and coconut. Mix well.
2. Now on a silicon mat or a mould or on butter paper make any shape and carefully place them After I made every 5 cookies I added a flavor First vanilla, then coco powder and last expresso coffee.
3. Now take the cookies and put in fridge for 5 to 10 minutes. Store in a sealed bag or a jar refrigerated. If you do not store refrigerated they will be sticky.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!