• By Shweta Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 324 kcal
Ingredients for KESARI CHENNA
- › Butter 5 gms
- › Milk 500 ml
- › Vinegar 1 tsp
- › Kesar strands
- › Almonds (as per macros) ( optional)
- › Cardamom powder as per taste
1. Take a heated pan. Add milk and let it boil.
2. Add 1 tsp vinegar and stir continuously till it curled. Strain and let it cool down.
3. Take a pan, add butter and put the chenna and saute it well for 2- 3 mins.
4. Now add cardamom powder and stevia.
5. Garnish it with kesar strands and almond.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!