Kerala style Cabbage thoran
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 165 kcal
Ingredients for Kerala style Cabbage thoran
- › Cabbage shredded -200gms
- › carrot -25gms
- › onion -1
- › garlic -4 cloves
- › green chilli -3
- › fresh grated coconut -10gm
- › Coconut oil -8gm
- › Mustard seeds smal -1/2tsp
- › salt, jeera and haldi as per tatse
- › Curry leaves -1 sprig
1. Grate the cabbage and carrot well and keep aside.
2. next grind coconut, green chilli, jeera and garlic coarsely, don't make a paste
3. Chop onions and keep aside
4. Next add salt and haldi and the ground paste to grated mix with some curry leaves and mix well with hand
5. Add oil to a tawa, splutter some mustard seeds add the above mixture with 1-2tbsp water and press them down and cook with lid on for 10-15 mins on low flame so that it cooks in steam.
6. After 15 mins open and mix well before serving
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!